School Meals are provided by Hutchison Catering Ltd. They operate a 3 week rotational menu. Following a school term holiday they always restart on week 1.
Please see the menus below. If you have any further queries please contact Hutchison Appetite via telephone: 0191 2497899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free School Meals
You're eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Applications can be taken over the telephone by calling (0191) 643 2288 or by completing the online form here.